[Title of Show] written by Jeff Bowen and Hunter Bell, directed by Alex Lindsley and staring Jay Jacobson, Andra Peeler-Di Marco, Morgan Darrow and Michelle Vaudrin is a quirky musical comedy about two guys writing a musical about two guys writing a musical. Based in New York City with ever changing pop culture references and upbeat music, [Title of Show] makes light of the process of creating an original musical. We follow as the characters Jeff and Hunter set out to create a new musical, leading them to write a musical about their process of writing a musical. Sandwiching adult humor and heartfelt moments, [Title of Show] is sure to leave audiences laughing all night long.
Tickets are $15.00 for adults and $10.00 for students.
Our commitment to your health and safety:
– Everyone involved in this production is fully vaccinated against COVID.
– Patrons are encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID.
– All patrons attending a performance, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask while in the building unless they are actively eating or drinking.
– All members of the crew, production team, and front of house team must wear a mask while in the building.
– Cast members must wear a mask when not on stage for a significant period of time.
– Furniture and other surfaces exposed to frequent contact are cleaned and disinfected before each performance.
Friday, August 13 @ 7:00 pm, doors open @ 6:30 pm
Saturday, August 14 @ 7:00 pm, doors open @ 6:30 pm
Sunday, August 15 @ 2:00 pm, doors open @ 1:30 pm
Friday, August 20 @ 7:00 pm, doors open @ 6:30 pm
Saturday, August 21 @ 7:00 pm, doors open @ 6:30 pm
Sunday, August 22 @ 2:00 pm, doors open @ 1:30 pm
Cocktail hour starts 30 min before doors open!
La Vida Loca Winery
7852 Jesup St, Indianola, IA 50125
Jeff: Jay Jacobson
Hunter: Andra Peeler-DiMarco
Heidi: Morgan Darrow
Susan: Michelle Vaudrin
Directed by Alex Lindsley
Carousel Theatre of Indianola works hard to bring the highest quality theatre experience to all our productions and for all of our audience members. Before attending, we encourage everyone to learn a little bit about each play to decide whether a specific production is appropriate for you and your family.